EXPERIENCED ATTORNEYS IN WOODBURN, OREGON
Robert Engle and Kirk Schmidtman have been law partners in Woodburn, Oregon, since 1979. The firm's focus has been personal attention to the needs of our clients, friendly service, and quality work product. CALL NOW FOR AN APPOINTMENT @ 503-981-0155. Our office shown in the photo above is located at 610 Glatt Circle in the Northwood Office Park off Hwy.214, approximately one and 1/2 miles from Interstate 5, conveniently situated midway between Salem and Portland. We have served a broad range of clients from Woodburn, Hubbard, Aurora, Gervais, Canby, Mt. Angel, Molalla, St. Paul, and the surrounding area.
1. Estate planning, wills, trusts, probate, probate avoidance, and advice regarding other estate matters;
2.Business organization matters such as corporations, LLCs, or partnerships, that require choice of entity decisions and document preparation;
3. Contract documents, negotiations, and other assistance toward final agreement on contractual matters;
4. Insurance Claims representation to get fair compensation for your losses and damages; and
5. Family Law problems such as divorce, custody, support, or modification issues that need experienced legal counsel and/or mediation services. Perhaps you and your spouse have worked out a divorce settlement agreement, but are not quite sure how to proceed, and need help with the court documents. Or perhaps updating your custody and parenting plan by written agreement may need proper wording and court filings. We can provide advice and document preparation services to make the process go smoothly. Ask about a Limited Service Agreement for contested cases if budget is an issue.
We represent individuals and businesses, and our friendly, experienced, and capable staff are ready to work with you to achieve your intended objectives. See our homepage link to Legal Tips, and also note other links to websites of interest listed on the left side of this homepage.
Legal tips are updated from time to time, and presently include:
1) The Legal Checkup; 2) Retirement Planning;
3) Communicating with your attorney;
4) Getting started on an estate plan;
5) Automobile collisions; 6) Divorce Settlements and Mediation; 7) Organizing your important papers; 8) Using a General Durable Power of Attorney; 9) Stipulated Modification of Parenting Plans; and 10) What is Probate?
ENGLE & SCHMIDTMAN ACCEPTS VISA AND MASTERCARD.
OFFICE HOURS: Monday through Friday, 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Pacific Time.
LOCATION: 610 Glatt Circle - Northwood Office Park, Woodburn, Oregon 97071
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCAL REFERENCES: City of Hubbard, Mt. Angel Abbey, St. Luke's Catholic Church, Woodburn Methodist Church, Ulven Forging, Woodburn Rotary Club, Woodburn Kiwanis Club, Woodburn Area Chamber of Commerce, and numerous other area businesses and residents.
PAST AWARDS: Woodburn Business of the Year - 1992 - Marion County Pro Bono (Volunteer) Firm of the Year - 1992
MEMBERSHIPS: Family Law Section - Oregon State Bar and Estate Planning Section - Oregon State Bar; Marion County Bar Association: Woodburn Area Chamber of Commerce.
EXAMPLES OF OUR LEGAL SERVICES: